Explorer VX-R5 Vertical Explorer L Bracket for Canon R5/R6
- Specifically designed to fit the Canon EOS R5 / R6.
- Quickly change the orientation of the camera between landscape and portrait
- Designed to allow the LCD screen to open fully
- Allows full access to side ports/battery compartment
- Compatible with ARCA and RRS quick release clamps
- Anti-slip plate for safety and security
- Dual mounting points ensure the L bracket does not move when it’s mounted on the camera.
- Dual safety stops to prevent the bracket from accidentally sliding from compatible quick release clamps.
- Lightweight machined aluminum alloy design weighing just 111g (0.245 lbs)
In Stock 🇺🇸
🇺🇸 Shipped from The United States
The Explorer VX-R5 Vertical Explore L Bracket for Canon EOS R5 / R6 mirrorless full-frame cameras is a custom-designed L bracket allowing you to quickly change the orientation of your camera from horizontal to vertical mounting positions while maintaining a center of balance through the middle of the tripod. The Explorer VX-R5 is a single-piece CNC machined aluminum alloy bracket with an anodized finish for durability and is lightweight at just 111g (0.245 lbs). The bracket mounts to the camera via UNC1/4”-20 screw with convex edges, anti-slip plate, and dual safety stops minimizing lateral movement to help prevent the camera from accidentally sliding out of a compatible quick release clamp. The VX-R5 is fully compatible with is compatible with both Arca-type and Really Right Stuff lever clamp.
The battery compartment and all side ports are fully accessible, and the flip-out / rotating screen of the R5 / R6 has full movement allowing it to be used in all positions.
WHY USE AN L-BRACKET?
The ability to quickly change your camera’s orientation from landscape to portrait is one of the biggest advantages when using an L bracket over a standard quick-release mounting plate. This can provide multiple options for compositions while still maintaining balance and even weight distribution on a tripod.
Advantages of using an L-Bracket
- Better weight distribution and balance through the tripod
- Maintain composition when changing from horizontal to vertical orientation
- Great for panoramic shots in both vertical and horizontal orientation
- Allows for a full range of motion in portrait / vertical orientation when using a ball-head
- Maintain access to the accessory ports on your camera (custom-fitted L-Brackets)
- Acts as a protective shell around the camera body
|Packaged Weight||0.4 lbs|
|Packaged Dimensions||5.51 × 4.53 × 2.56 in|
|Product Weight (kg)|
0.111kg, 0.245 lbs
11.3cm, 4.449 inches
1.535 inches, 3.9cm
3.583 inches, 9.1cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.