Explorer GX-KITII Gravity Explorer Mark II Table Top Tripod Kit
- Lightweight and compact carbon fiber tabletop tripod
- Weighs 408g (0.899lbs) with ball head
- Extended up to 360mm (13″) height with included GX-01 Ball Head
- Carbon fiber build provides high strength to weight ratio
- Support up to 3kg (6.6lbs) load capacity
- Low profile compact ball head with dual-knob design and 360° panoramic rotation
- Two extendable section legs with rotating leg locks
- Multiple shooting heights with leg adjustments
- Includes the Explorer EX-37 quick release plate
In Stock 🇺🇸
🇺🇸 Shipped from The United States
Ensure you have a stable, compact, lightweight, and portable platform for your camera anywhere you travel with the Explorer GX-Kit Gravity Explorer Table Top Tripod Kit. The GX-KIT table top tripod perfect for stabilizing DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, compact cameras, and other accessories up to 3kg (6.6lbs). The carbon fiber leg tubing provides high strength and stability while weighing just 408g (0.899lbs) with the supplied low profile GX-01 Explorer Ball Head and EX-37 base plate.
The Explorer GX-Kit supports load capacities up to 3kg (6.6lbs), making it suitable for DSLR cameras with lenses such as 24-70mm telephoto lenses from most manufacturers. The GX-01 Explorer Ball Head has a dual-knob design for locking and providing a panning head with a full 360° panoramic rotation for unlimited positioning.
The two-section legs can be extended to a maximum height of 330mm (13″) and can spread to be used near ground level for low shooting and macro photography purposes. The kit comes with a storage pouch for protection while not in use.
|Packaged Weight||1.1 lbs|
|Packaged Dimensions||12.01 × 1.97 × 1.97 in|
|Product Weight (kg)|
|Folded Length (cm)|
10.354 inches, 26.3cm
|Maximum Height (cm)|
12.992 inches, 33cm
|Max Load (kg)|
3kg, 6.6 lbs
|Minimum Height (cm)|
10.9cm, 4.291 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.